Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Shotgun Blog

I am currently employing every fiber of my energy and will to make sure I do not complete any work tonight.  So much so that I am actually doing the thing that I should be doing (except that it's on a blog, rather than a word processor).

Isn't it amusing that we just say "word" now instead of "word processor"?
You're right, that was probably the worst sentence ever that started with, "Isn't it amusing..."
Anyway, Microsoft pretty much pimp-slapped "processor" out of that phrase.

Some day they have to do a movie about the Emanuel brothers.  The problem is that the only people I see playing Ari and Rahm are Jeremy Piven and Samuel L. Jackson.  The script would have to be written by Aaron Sorkin...while on a cocaine bender. 

Do you remember when the question "How about that that stuff going on in the Middle East?" was a simple, innocuous conversation starter?  Then 9/11 happened and the U.S. got involved and everyone had an actual opinion about it.  And I don't mean to offend anyone by asking this, but, in light of recent violence in the region, can we just include North Africa when we ask, "How about that stuff going on in the Middle East?"  I'm great with directions, but incredibly dumb with geography.  I JUST found out where Libya is... I think it's like a 15 minute drive from Iran, right?...jk   

I love Pistachios, it is probably my favorite nut and ice cream flavor.  I like that the nuts come with a shell half open.  Kinda like steamed mussels.  So, pistachios are like the mussels of the... whatever it is they grow on.

I'm feeling very ignorant today, which may explain my helpless state of procrastination.  I fear anything I attempt to write that is smart or coherent will just end up being, "I like soup, soup digest good in belly."

1 comment:

  1. I missed this blog... I support procrastination 100%

    ReplyDelete